Supporting the Hawaii Lumber Products Association through Membership
Established in 2003, the Hawaii Lumber Products Association (HLPA) is committed to the education and promotion of lumber products as the best choice for construction in Hawaii. According to HLPA President, Scott Loomer, President of Truss Systems Hawaii, "Our members are professionals from building industries in Hawaii,including building material producers, shippers, suppliers, retailers, builders, and treatment companies across the mainland and Hawaii."
Benefits of membership (download application here) are reflected in HLPA educational and promotional efforts:
• Company Listing with Logo and Link to company website
• Featured member article posted on the “Member News” section. Article written by member and may include up to 2 graphics (i.e. headshot, logo, photo) in high def jpeg
Print, TV, Resource Guide & Trade Shows:
• Logo and listing in our annual Resource Guide published in the Building Industry magazine and distributed throughout the state of Hawaii and Guam
• Your company Logo and direct contact prominently displayed in print, radio and TV media venue placements.
• Company Logo displayed at industry Trade Shows.
• Logo and company article in eNewsletters, Linkedin, and FaceBook at: facebook.com/hawaiilumber
• Includes up to 2 graphics (i.e. headshot, logo, photo).
The HLPA continues to grow in membership year after year while promoting the key message Wood is the very best building material choice for Hawaii! To find out more about membership please call our offices at 541-WOOD (9663).